1 hr 15 mins
A crunchy banana bread taste in this cookie. Very good and easy to make. The kitchen smells great while baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg and vanilla.
- 3Pour banana mixture into dry mixture along with nuts and chocolate chips, stir together.
- 4Flour a working area and turn dough out onto it. Flour hands as dough is sticky. Form two 7 inch loaves about 2 inches wide.
- 5Put loaves on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and turn temperature down to 250 degrees.
- 7Remove loaves from cookie sheet and let cool 10 minutes.
- 8Cut loaves into 3/4 inch slices, return slices to cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for an additional 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g