Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very yummy vegan muffin. I cut the amount of chocolate chips in half or omit them completely if I am making these for breakfast as I find chocolate too sweet first thing in the morning.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 29.58 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine bananas, applesauce, sugar and oil in large bowl.
- In another bowl, sift together flours, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter in lined or greased muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes.