Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe comes from Company's Coming.
Make and share this Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Measure first five dry ingredients into large bowl. Mix thoroughly and make a well in the center.
- Beat egg until frothy. Mix in oil, milk and bananas. Pour into well. Stir only to moisten. Batter will be lumpy. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
These made a great and easy breakfast for us this morning. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
I made these muffins for DH and DS. They liked them a lot. Thanks Jen :) Made for PAC Fall 2012