- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large very ripe bananas (Mashed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together margarine and brown sugar.
- In a septerate bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Add eggs 1 at a time to the butter mixture.
- Add mashed bananas.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and blend well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin pan and bake for 45 minutes.