1/2 Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This recipe is very versatile because it can be made in the form of muffins, bread or CAKE! If you like, you can add a bit less sugar and leave out the chocolate chips and make it more appropriate for breakfast/brunch. Walnut are are great addition, but are by no means necessary. I think these are amazing just as they are. From: Joy of Vegan Baking! Please note: Cook time for MUFFINS is stated below. If baking as a "bread" or cake it should probably bake for 40-45 minutes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehaet oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line you muffin tins with liners.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the sgar and oil together.
- 5Then add mashed bananas.
- 6Stir in water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- 7Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- 8Fill each muffin tin with about 2 full TBSP of the batter.
- 9Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- 10*mine took exactly 25 minutes to be perfect!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g