Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Mmmm ... a banana never tasted so good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put paper cups in muffin tin.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, and sugar.
- Add egg whites, applesauce and banana mush until just moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
I've made this recipe SO many times. Followed ingredients and directions exactly as shown. I've also shared this recipe with family and friends and they, also, share it. Easy and Delicious Healthy Recipe. Thank you...
I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup and used 1 large egg instead of the whites. They are very good. Thanks Chef :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game