Recipe by caroline77
This is based on a banana bread recipe I made up when I was about 11 or 12. I just turned them into muffins for portion control and added mini chocolate chips for fun. They'd be good with chopped walnuts or pecans too.
- 4 bananas, very ripe
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 591.47 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix bananas, butter, egs, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda, then slowly add in flour.
- Spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.