Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is based on a banana bread recipe I made up when I was about 11 or 12. I just turned them into muffins for portion control and added mini chocolate chips for fun. They'd be good with chopped walnuts or pecans too.
- Preheat oven to 350, and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix bananas, butter, egs, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda, then slowly add in flour.
- Spoon into muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.