Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great version of a popular standby.
- 1 cup extra ripe medium banana (about 2)
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Puree bananas in blender.
- In medium bowl, beat pureed bananas, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Make well in center of dry ingredients; pour in banana mixture.
- Mix until just blended.
- Spoon into well greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Bake in 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans and cool.
Soooo delicious! Didn't have walnuts so used pecans. They were great with a cup of coffee
This is the best recipe I have come across for these muffins! So delicious!
very good~ my picky 6 year old loved them~ very dense/thick muffin