1/24 Photos of Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins
WOW! Get this...a very low-fat muffin recipe that actually tastes great!! After failing at many attempts to create a really tasty, low-fat muffin, I came across this recipe, and it is really good...great for dieters!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray and place in muffin tin.
- 3In large bowl, mash bananas with fork.
- 4Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- 5In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
- 7Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 8Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- 9Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Allow to cool slightly in pan, then remove to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 315.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g