Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a very moist and delicious loaf.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup banana (mashed and ripe-about 5)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda. Blend into bananas. Add to butter mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes.
Simple to makeand yummy! It made on standard loaf and 6 muffins. Thank you!
I used 2 bananas.I'm not sure if my scale weighed the choc chips correctly-there were alot of mini-chipits-will use less next time. It was baked in less time. Cooled on a rack for 10 mins before turning out of pan. Good!