Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
In honor of Elvis. ; ) These can be made with wheat flour to make it a little more cupcake-like. These are made to go with my peanut butter frosting.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Add sugar and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Mash bananas and add to mixture. Mix with mixer until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.