Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
works well with a buttercream frosting.
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon (optional, but suggested) (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt.) in large bowl.
- Add oil to dry ingredients. Mix until oil is evenly dispersed.
- Add bananas, soy milk and vanilla.
- Pour batter into two (greased and floured) 9" cake pans.