1/1 Photo of Banana Chocolate Chip Brownies
Tastes like a chocolate-dipped banana! From "The Brownie Experience".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Butter a 9 inch square pan.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aide.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Immediately remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Blend in vanilla. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and cool slightly. With wire whisk, beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in mashed banana, then flour mixture. Fold in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread in pan.
- 4Bake about 45 minutes.
- 5Cool completely in pan.
- 6Lightly sift powdered sugar over top before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g