1/1 Photo of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread (Amish Friendship Bread Starter)
A fun use for some of that multiplying Amish Friendship Bread Starter!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together bananas and sugar.
- 2Add eggs, starter and oil and mix.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- 4Divide batter evenly into two regular sized loaf pans (like the size of the throw-away aluminum ones) or two pie plates and cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread (Amish Friendship Bread Starter)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: