Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A fun use for some of that multiplying Amish Friendship Bread Starter!!!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil (may sub applesauce for lower fat version)
- 1 cup amish starter
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together bananas and sugar.
- Add eggs, starter and oil and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Divide batter evenly into two regular sized loaf pans (like the size of the throw-away aluminum ones) or two pie plates and cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.