I changed a few things in a recipe I found on Cooks.com. There are several variations I would like to try, but this is the one I already made! It was a big hit in my house, and I hardly got to eat any myself! one other option is to add 2/3 cup of light brown sugar, firmly packed the original recipe is baked in 10 1/2 in by 15 1/2 in pan, which will be less fluffy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Blend in banana, then flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Spread evenly in greased and floured pan (I used 9x9 for fluffier bars).
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Test with toothpick.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into bars.