1/1 Photo of Banana Chocolate Bars
You might not be able to wait until these bars are cooled before devouring them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F; spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine the flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until fluffy.
- 4Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Beat in the bananas and vanilla.
- 6Gradually add the flour mixture, beating a low speed just until combined.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chunks and walnuts by hand; spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- 10Cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g