Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Couldn't be simpler,ooey-gooey dessert tacos are as much fun to make as eat. These are originally a summer time treat cooked on a grill outdoors but I make mine in a skillet browned in butter also. Either way they are a wonderful treat. Serve with lots of napkins or plan on an after treat dip in the pool or lake
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar (or a mix of 3 parts sugar,1 part ground cinnamon)
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Stack tortillas and either warm them wrapped in foil on a grill over medium low heat for 5 min.or in a microwave wrapped in a paper towel.
- Remove tortillas to a work surface and lightly brush each tortilla on 1 side with butter and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon sugar.
- Top half of the buttered side of each tortilla with some of the banana slices,choc chips, and marshmallows.
- Fold the other half over the filled half,pressing lightly.
- Use a spatula to place each taco atop the grill rack or in a skillet for 2 to 3 min until lightly browned and choc and marshmallows start to melt,flipping over halfway through cooking time.