Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place 18 paper baking cups in 18 muffin pan cups.
- Peel bananas, and mash with a fork.
- Set aside.
- Place veg oil and brown sugar in large bowl, mix with wooden spoon until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla and mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add flour, baking power baking soda and salt.
- Stir just until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in choco chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups-each cup should be a little more than half full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Place on wire racks and let muffins cool in pan for 3 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pans and serve warm.
Yummy! Made these tonight as a treat for everyone. I never thought of chocolate chips instead of nuts in banana muffins, but what a great combination :) Thanks for posting. P.S. just a note...I only got 12 regular sized muffins out of the recipe instead if 18, but I used small bananas.
This is a great recipe. I use it all of the time. I use three large bananas and get 18 regular size muffins. My grandson inhales these. Nancy
The family liked these a lot. I only make them in patty cake tins, so they are kid friendly. Made 20.