Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
yummy peanut butter again Does not include freezing time.
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream
- 200 g chopped bananas (2 small bananas)
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of
- 500 ml chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 5 double delight peanut butter oreos, biscuits (Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate Creme)
- Line a 21cm x 11cm loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing extra to hang over the sides. Place half of the vanilla ice cream into a bowl. Allow to soften slightly. Blend the banana and lemon juice until pureed. Fold through the ice cream until well combined. Spread into the base of the pan. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place the chocolate ice cream in a bowl. Allow to soften slightly. Swirl the peanut butter through the ice cream. Spread over the banana ice cream layer. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Place the remaining vanilla ice cream in a bowl. Allow to soften slightly. Use your hands to roughly crush the biscuits into the bowl. Fold the biscuits through the ice cream. Spread over the chocolate ice cream layer. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight to firm.
- To serve, invert onto a chopping board or serving platter. Remove the plastic wrap and cut into slices to serve.