Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Don't monkey around with these! Make a lot!
Make and share this Banana Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Peel bananas.
- Thinly slice about 1/8 inch thick.
- Dredge slices in flour to coat lightly.
- In a wok or saucepan, heat oil to 375F on a deep frying thermometer.
- Add banana slices in small batches without crowding.
- Fry about 3 mins until golden brown.
- Drain chips on paper towel and sprinkle with salt to taste.
i did this recipe 3 times till now and it failed completely each time, the banana chips turn out to be soggy and won't take it shape, may be it is something i do wrong