Recipe by Miss Annie
These are wonderful little muffins. I always have to have one just out of the oven warm. These are so good.
Top Review by Julie Everitt
The best banana muffin recipe I have found so far. The oatmeal adds a very nice texture to what could be an ordinary banana muffin. And of course you can't go wrong with chocolate chips. Thanks for a delicious recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, oil and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into the banana mixture, just until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased muffin cups (or use cupcake paper liners) 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375ºF.
- for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done.