Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are wonderful little muffins. I always have to have one just out of the oven warm. These are so good.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Beat eggs, oil and sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into the banana mixture, just until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased muffin cups (or use cupcake paper liners) 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375ºF.
- for 18 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
The best banana muffin recipe I have found so far. The oatmeal adds a very nice texture to what could be an ordinary banana muffin. And of course you can't go wrong with chocolate chips. Thanks for a delicious recipe.
These were easy, included ingredients I had on hand, were easily adaptlable to family allergies, and tasted great. My children, who don't normaly like muffins, enjoyed these.
WOW!! These are great. The flavor combinations go great together. I had one after I took it out of the oven~it was sooo good. Thanks for another great muffin recipe Miss Annie!! I'll have to make another batch tomorrow.