Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe came out of the Jiffy Cookbook. These were great! My family loved these and want me to make them again today.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package banana muffin mix
- 1 tablespoon quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan.
- Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 12 - 14 minutes.
Wonderful banana muffins!!! I already had a Betty Crocker package of Banana Nut muffin mix on hand ( 6 1/2 ounces). I made this as written except decreasing the amount of mashed banana and milk slightly to adjust for smaller package. This was so quick and easy to get together but had a great banana flavor and bits of chocolate yumminess!!! Made for Potluck Tag.