Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a friend many years ago. She added chocolate chips to the recipe because her husband wouldn't eat them otherwise. Another great oatmeal recipe...with or without chocolate chips!
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Mix separately the last 4 ingredients.
- Then add to dry ingredients just until moist.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips, if desired. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
I've been making these for ages and thought I'd better write a review! Very simple and easy, my toddler likes to "help" with the mashing & mixing, and we all like the finished product. Not too sweet and the oats & banana mean they fill you up for a while longer than more cakey muffins. Thanks for the recipe!