Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These were wonderful muffins, although I found the temperature of 400 degrees seemed too hot, but I am going to leave it the same in the recipe, as it could have been my oven. Just a note to watch the temperature. This is a quick and easy recipe.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 bananas, medium sized and mashed
- Measure first 5 ingredients into large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and make a well in center. Beat egg in small bowl until frothy.
- Mix in cooking oil, milk and bananas.
- Pour into well.
- Stir only to moisten.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffins cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.