The banana flavor is light. since these do not have eggs they maybe okay for those on special diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 375.
- 2Line cookie sheet with baking parchment or grease well.
- 3Cream butter sugar and shortening until fluffy.
- 4Add lemon rind, juice and banana.
- 5Beat well.
- 6Mix dry ingredients together and stir into dough gradually, stir till just mixed.
- 7Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet.
- 9bake 11 to 13 minutes untill lightly browned.
- 10will be a bit darker on the edge.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes after taking from oven.
- 12then remove from cookie sheet with spatula.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana/Chip Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g