Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious cookie recipe. Kids love it. AND....for those with allergies, it's egg-free. I like to make it with PB chips, but it's great with chocolate chips or a combo of both!
- 551.25 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 1 large very ripe banana, sliced into 1/2 " slices
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 158.51 ml milk chocolate chips (OR combo of both) or 158.51 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (OR combo of both) or 158.51 ml peanut butter chips (OR combo of both)
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, butter, sliced banana and vanilla. In a sperate bowl, stir together flour and salt. Gradually combine flour mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
- Drop by Tbsp on to ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes.
Wow! These are great! I love banana bread so I thought I'd try these. DH (said don't loose the recipe) and kids loved them. For my oldest it was an adventure, but he loved them as well. I used a combo of chocolate and peanut butter chips (you can buy them that way), followed the recipe as is. This is definately a keeper! Thanks for posting!!
delishhh even wo/ chocolate chips!! i used 3/4 cup soften coconut oil instead of butter, 3 overripe bananas, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and shredded coconut yummmmm thank u so much!!!!!!!
My daughter and I love to make cookies. The recipe calls for no eggs. We folowed the recipe and our cookies came out soft at first and then they were hard and unedible. Personally, we were not happy with this recipe. So, we will continue to try other banana recipes. Thanks.