Super easy and absolutely delicious. These bars never last longer than a few hours at our house.
Make and share this Banana Chip Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into bars.