1/3 Photos of Banana Chip Bars
Super easy and absolutely delicious. These bars never last longer than a few hours at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- 4Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Stir in mashed bananas.
- 6Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Pour into prepared 9x13 pan.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Let cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g