I haven't tried this yet but it does sound really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mortar, pound the garlic and coriander to a paste.
- 2Combine with chicken mince, crabmeat and white pepper in a mixing bowl.
- 3Cut tops off the banana chillies and remove the seeds and ribs.
- 4Stuff the chillies with the chicken and crab mix.
- 5Skim thick cream from the top of the can of coconut milk and combine with vegetable oil in a wok. Heat until sizzling.
- 6Add curry paste and stir for 5 minutes.
- 7Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce and palm sugar.
- 8Place the stuffed chillies in the simmering sauce and cook until the chillies are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- 9Remove chillies from the sauce and place on a serving platter.
- 10Stir the basil into the sauce.
- 11Remove from heat and pour sauce over chillies.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chilli Stuffed With Crab and Chicken in Green Curry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.5
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 1283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste