Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't tried this yet but it does sound really good.
Make and share this Banana Chilli Stuffed With Crab and Chicken in Green Curry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a mortar, pound the garlic and coriander to a paste.
- Combine with chicken mince, crabmeat and white pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cut tops off the banana chillies and remove the seeds and ribs.
- Stuff the chillies with the chicken and crab mix.
- Skim thick cream from the top of the can of coconut milk and combine with vegetable oil in a wok. Heat until sizzling.
- Add curry paste and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce and palm sugar.
- Place the stuffed chillies in the simmering sauce and cook until the chillies are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chillies from the sauce and place on a serving platter.
- Stir the basil into the sauce.
- Remove from heat and pour sauce over chillies.
This is a wonderful recipe - a bit fiddly to make, but all the prep can be done before hand - so it's good for entertaining.