1/1 Photo of Banana Chia Crackers
12 hrs 40 mins
12 hrs 30 mins
Serah B.'s Note:
I came across this recipe on www.rawon10.blogspot.com/ and have made it every day since! My kids LOVE these healthy, sweet, delicious crackers! I've also made them with mango and vanilla rather than banana and cinnamon; the mango crackers took longer to dehydrate, but were equally delicious. **You need a dehydrator for this recipe.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- 2Allow to sit for about 20 minutes until mixture begins to gel.
- 3Spread mixture about 1/8 in thick on parchment paper.
- 4Dehydrate at 145F for about 6 hours, or until fruit-leather-like consistency is achieved.
- 5Carefully peel from parchment and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- 6Return to dehydrator for an additional 6 hours, or until crispy.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chia Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: