Recipe by patsy
i love cheesecake and banana pudding so this was a real treat. made like a pudding,and it goes along way ,so make sure you have company comeing.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (eagle brand)
- 2 cups cold water or 2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups whipping cream (whipped)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (adding to whipping cream as whipped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 3 -4 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- .in large bowl combine condenced milk,water (or milk) add pudding mix & beat well until well blended,chill for 5-10 minute or until pudding begins to set,.
- fold in whipping cream & vanilla.spoon a layer of pudding into bowl follow with layers of wafers and sliced bananas.repeat layering ending with pudding mixture on top .lay some wafers on top & chill.