Turn an ordinary banana into a cute caterpillar that the kids will eat up as an after school snack, a bedtime treat or as an accompaniment to a sandwich at lunch. By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
- Peel and slice each banana into 10 segments.
- Assemble "caterpillar" by spreading segments with peanut butter and pressing pieces together.
- Sprinkle half of coconut over each "caterpillar" and press lightly with fingertips to coat.
- Use additional peanut butter to press raisins on one end to form "eyes."
- Break pretzel sticks into small pieces for "legs" and "antenna.".
- Tip: use different colored dyed coconut for a very colorful caterpillar!