Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
4 ingredient Fijian-style cake!
Make and share this Banana Cassava Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven 350 F and lightly oil an 8 inch square cake pan.
- Beat the coconut cream and sugar together.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Add the grated cassava and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for about 45 minutes until the top is a golden colour.
It definitely needs more sugar - I used about 1/2 cup of brown sugar and it was ok. I'd also recommend pre-cooking the cassava before grating just to stop it from being too dry.