Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hardly a recipe, but really yummy anyway :-)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 small banana (great way to use up over-ripe ones!)
- 1 -2 tablespoon smooth cashew butter
- generous sprinkle cinnamon
- Put your bread in the toaster, and meanwhile --
- Mash the banana, add the cashew butter and cinnamon, and mash it up some more till well combined.
- I reccommend: microwave this mixture for just 20-30 sec. - then it's really warming for chilly mornings!
- When toast pops up, dollop the melty banana spread on the toast and devour!
Sounds odd, but is very delicious.
Definitely worth posting! Thanks for another great kid & adult friendly meal! Update: I just did a variation of this with almond butter, a whole banana sprouts and a whole wheat wrap... YUM! You may think I'm strange, but I recently added sprouts to it and fell in love!!
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! We really like the combo of flavors here & always appreciate yet another recipe that calls for whole wheat bread! Definitely a keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]