1/2 Photos of Banana Carrot Muffins
These muffins are INCREDIBLE. What a great way to get fruits AND veggies. My seven year old is in love--and the dog ran off with a pan full, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- 3In large bowl, cream Crisco and sugar.
- 4Mix in eggs and juice.
- 5Using a fork or an old fashioned potato masher, mash carrots and bananas thoroughly.
- 6Mix the carrots and bananas into the egg-sugar mix.
- 7Stir in dry mix; stir only to moisten.
- 8Put in lined muffin tins.
- 9Bake at 350°F for approximately 30 minutes, until light golden.
- 10To bake in microwave, bake approximately 5 minutes at 50% power for a high powered microwave; 7 minutes at 70% power for low powered microwave.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (2247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 227.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g