Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I had bananas that were about to go bad, so using a banana bread recipe as a jumping off point I came up with this.
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml quick oats
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml honey
- 3 eggs
- 354.88 ml mashed bananas (or however many you want to add)
- 59.14-118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 59.14-118.29 ml raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Generously grease muffin tins.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil.
- Add honey.
- Add bananas and carrots mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and raisins.
- Use 1/4 cup measure to divi out batter into tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Muffins that have such a limited serving of sugar...sure to be a staple in my kid's lunch box this year!