I had bananas that were about to go bad, so using a banana bread recipe as a jumping off point I came up with this.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Generously grease muffin tins.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil.
- Add honey.
- Add bananas and carrots mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and raisins.
- Use 1/4 cup measure to divi out batter into tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Muffins that have such a limited serving of sugar...sure to be a staple in my kid's lunch box this year!