1/1 Photo of Banana Carrot Cake
The Wallaces's Note:
From my mother-in-law. This carrot cake does not have a cream cheese frosting. I have not had this yet, but my hubby says it's wonderful. He says that he can't taste the bananas in the cake, but it's been years since he's had it, so that might be wrong. He says it's really good though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine sugar, banana, and oil.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
- 5Add to banana mixture and mix well.
- 6Stir in carrots and oats; mix well.
- 7Spread in greased 9x9 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 8Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g