Recipe by Para_chan
Got this recipe from a bread pan I bought.
Top Review by Lee from New Mexico
Very good,the carrots caught my attention, a good way to sneak in more veggies, the only thing different I did was to add a hand full of pecans, only because they were there and needed to be used.Thank you for posting, will make again. Lee
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bananas, brown sugar, oil and eggs in mixer.
- Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together in large bowl.
- Stir in banana mix.
- Fold in carrots.
- Spoon into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 40-50 minutes or until done. Do not overbake.