Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Surprisingly good for a recipe made up on the spot.
Make and share this Banana, Carrot, Apple, Oat Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded apple
- 2 mashed bananas
- Mix first four dry ingredient together in a small bowl.
- Beat together oil, sugars, eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Add vegetable/fruits to mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 minutes or until dry in the middle.
Easy to make! Added baking powder and cinnamon, for a little extra fluffy and flavour. Delicious!
Very yummy. I added cinnamon, nutmeg and a handful of sultanas. Also to make it even healthier I didn't use the oil, instead I used fruit juice. They were moist and full of flavour.
Yummy! Yummy!! Yummy!!! I kept tasting the batter and my picky eaters also liked them. The tsp. of salt (I assume the 1 tsp. was suppose to be salt.) was a tad too much so I would cut it down. I also added some cinnamon and other spices. Will be making this again. Thanks for posting.