Prep 10 mins
Cook 19 mins
I had some bananas I needed to use up so I came up with this. Very quick and easy to make and they taste good too! SOURCE: Me :)
- Preheat oven to 425°F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the bananas, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the salt, baking powder, cardamom and flour.
- Add the flour to the banana mixture and mix until just combined (Don't over mix!).
- Fill muffin tin and bake for 19 minutes.
Delicious! Super easy to whip up in a pinch, and the addition of the cardamom really takes the usual banana muffin to a different level. Excellent flavor combo. Followed directions as listed and the muffins were light and fluffy. My husband and son love these for breakfast.
Great! I loved the flair cardamom gave to classic banana muffins. I used 3/4 cup fat free yogurt 1/4 cup milk in place of the buttermilk and added chocolate chips. Will definitely make these again!!
YUM! I love cardamom and these are awesome. I never would have thought bananas and cardamom would be good, but they're SO tasty! Thank you!