1/3 Photos of Banana Cardamom Muffins
I had some bananas I needed to use up so I came up with this. Very quick and easy to make and they taste good too! SOURCE: Me :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add the bananas, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and mix well.
- 4In another bowl, mix the salt, baking powder, cardamom and flour.
- 5Add the flour to the banana mixture and mix until just combined (Don't over mix!).
- 6Fill muffin tin and bake for 19 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cardamom Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g