Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great combination. It is sooo good. This came from a gourmet s'more cookbook. The chocolate and banana are wonderful together and the sweetness of the marshmallow is out-of-this-world.
- 1 long graham cracker (broken in half)
- 2 -3 hershey chocolate caramel kisses
- 1 marshmallows
- 4 slices bananas
- Arrange the kisses on a graham cracker square and melt--don't overmelt the chocolate as the caramel will escape and run.
- Toast the marshmallow.
- When chocolate is melted, press the banana slices into it; then add the marshmallow.
- Top with remaining graham cracker.