Yum! This is the ultimate sticky dessert. The banana and caramel combo is particularly good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 180*C.
- 2Sift the flour into a bowl with the sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- 3Add the banana, milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- 4Pour the mixture into a buttered 1.
- 55 litre baking dish.
- 6To make the sauce, put the light muscovado sugar, golden syrup and 250 ml water in a small pan and bring to the boil.
- 7Pour the boiling mixture carefully over the pudding.
- 8Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until it springs back when lightly pressed.
- 9Vanilla ice cream is just right with this hot sticky pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Caramel Self Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 345.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g