Banana Caramel Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine brown sugar and 2 teaspoons flour, set aside.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stir with a wire whisk.
- Make a well in the center of mixture. combine banana and next 3 ingredients, add flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Pour batter into a 8 inch square baking pan, sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over batter (do not stir).
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until pudding is bubbly and cake springs back when lightly touched in center. serve warm.