Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are to die for!! Makes a great dessert for any meal!
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 bananas, slightly firm, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup caramel syrup
- Mix together all ingredients for the crepes.
- Heat a small skillet over med high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in skillet and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When the crepes begin to pull away from the side of the pan flip crepe and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pecans; saute 1 minute.
- Add bananas; saute 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with 1/3 cup syrup; cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup banana mixture into the center of each crepe.
- Fold sides and ends over.
- Place on a serving platter, seam sides down; drizzle with remaining syrup.
Made the crepes to this recipe at home and then took them to the cottage. From that we made two desserts this one with bananas and also Chef Hans Cherries Jubilee. Very good recipe, I will make them again soon.
I am only giving this 3 stars because I didn't like the crepes. Something was wrong with the consistency and the cinnamon was over powering. I have been making crepes for many years, so I am very familiar with them. I don't think I will make the crepe portion of this again however the filling was wonderful! Instead of regular caramel syrup, I used Hershey's Dulce De Leche syrup and it was out of this world!
To die for! We love crepes at our house and these were a huge hit! Thanks for the recipe.