Recipe by Mirj
Totally easy dessert, put comfort food!
Top Review by TGirl,RN
How absolutely FABULOUS !!! I can't believe this recipe has been posted since 2001, with no reviews. People just don't know what they're missing!! I made the recipe exactly as written, and I couldn't be more pleased. I sealed the perforations in the dough, and piled on my banana filling. When I pulled it out of the oven, it was a beautiful sight!! This is the perfect way to end any meal, and it just couldn't get any easier. A real 5 star winner; thank you for this great dessert !! Teresa
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, vanilla and melted butter, until bananas are well coated.
- On a cookie sheet, unroll two crescent rolls, leaving the two triangles attached to form a square.
- Place 1/4 of banana mixture in the center of each pair of rolls.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Heat caramel topping and drizzle over dessert.
- Serve warm.