Layers with flavor!!!! This is luscious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vanilla pastry cream (Vanilla Pastry Cream (low Fat) or Pastry Cream Lite)
- 4 bananas
- good quality caramel sauce (try Caramel in a Can or dulce de leche)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Graham Cracker crumble
- 1Graham Cracker Crumble: Crush crackers in a large ziplock type bag. Pour crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a bowl and , stir until fully combined. Pour into a 9"x13" casserole dish and press into a even layer. Bake at 350*F for 10-12 minutes, until light brown. Allow to cool.
- 2Whip the cream and add the powdered sugar.
- 3Make your vanilla pastry cream.
- 4Make your caramel sauce or get it out of a jar.
- 5Slice the bananas.
- 6Assembly ----.
- 7Spoon about 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumble into individual serving dishes. Use a small glass to press the crumble into a firm layer.
- 8Add a layer of pastry cream into each dish. For easy assembly, fill a large ziplock type bag with the pastry cream, snip off the end and fill the dishes from this bag.
- 9Add a few slices of banana.
- 10Top bananas with a layer of whipped cream.
- 11Add some graham cracker crumble and a drizzle of caramel (scoop caramel or dulce de leche into a small ziplock bag and snip off the end for easy application).
- 12Repeat layers 2-5.
- 13Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours. Top with a slice of fresh banana just before serving.
- 14Options: add nuts.
- 15Serving Option: Make as 1 big trifle.
- 16Easy Options: Use prepared pudding mix in place of the pastry cream, or cool whip in place of the whipped cream, feel free, but I can not attest to the results.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Caramel Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 101.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g