Banana Caramel Chocolate Won Tons
- Chop bananas.
- Sprinkle sugar over bananas.
- Place a won ton wrapper on a smooth surface, and place 1 tbsp of banana in the middle.
- With your finger, rub water on the edge of the wrapper, then fold one side over to make a triangle and press edges together to seal.
- Place wontons in hot oil, and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes or so.
- Place on a plate and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce, and top with whip cream.