1/1 Photo of Banana Caramel Board Shorts
This is one of those over the top deserts that you will love. Bet it would be just as good with vanilla instead of chocolate ice cream. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop the ice cream into a bowl.
- 2Slice the bananas into rounds and scatter them over the ice cream.
- 3Drizzle the caramel sauce over the bananas.
- 4Scatter the macadamia nuts on top.
- 5And finally, dispense about 1/2 the can of whipped cream on the top of the entire affair.
- 6You may want to also make this into individual servings.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Caramel Board Shorts
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.3
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 442.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g