Recipe by Loves2Teach
This is one of those over the top deserts that you will love. Bet it would be just as good with vanilla instead of chocolate ice cream. Enjoy!
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, preferably haagen daz
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄4 cup roasted and salted macadamia nut
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl.
- Slice the bananas into rounds and scatter them over the ice cream.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the bananas.
- Scatter the macadamia nuts on top.
- And finally, dispense about 1/2 the can of whipped cream on the top of the entire affair.
- You may want to also make this into individual servings.