Recipe by mommyoffour
This can't be beat. Its perfect for those times when its just you and your wanting a sweet dessert. Or even for the kiddies after school treat (on occasion).
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 5 slices bananas
- 1 frozen buttermilk biscuit
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously butter 1 disposable aluminum pot pie pan.
- Spread ice cream topping over bottom of pan.
- Place banana slices over topping, making sure to place one slice in the center, then overlapping as necessary.
- Place biscuit over bananas.
- Bake at 375°F for 22 to 25 minutes or until top of biscuit is golden brown.
- Invert onto serving plate.